Custom set up for premium rate adult line

Guest RustyM

Guest RustyM

-- Ive already sent this by email before I realised you had a forum so Im posting here also to see if any of you have any ideas on how I can use IVM to host an adult line....

Ive downloaded and have been testing the IVM and am sure that with a few adaptions it may be able to do what I want – trouble is Im not great at programming and would like you to give me a price on adapting it to do the following…

Basically, Im setting up a premium rate line for adult contacting which will work with basically 10 mail boxes.

Initial call gets a standard greeting where they then press:

1: To leave a message for store staff

2: Listen to guys ads in English

3: Listen to girls ads in English

4: Listen to tranny ads in English

5: Listen to guys ads in Spanish

6: Listen to girls ads in Spanish

7: Listen to tranny ads in Spanish

8: Record their own ad in English

9: Record their own ad in Spanish

Options 1 thru 7 would connect them to a standard greeting then play the latest individual recordings for that category. I also want to give them the option in between recordings to skip back to the main menu.

Options 8 and 9 are where it gets a little more complicated – Id like them to hear a standard greeting and then be prompted to select which category their ad is to be added to before being able to record their own announcement of up to 30 seconds in length – pressing the # key when they are finished.

Id then like the recorded announcement to be played back to them for their approval or rerecording before being added into the relevant category instantly.

Im thinking something along the lines of recording the announcements into the mailbox folders and having them played back by date/time stamp somehow.

That’s the basic outline.

Have you done any similar work? The basic option above would work with people giving out their contact numbers in their messages however if you have done any other type of adult line set ups Id ideally like to assign each caller their own mailbox after they have recorded their own messages thus making them call in to check for messages. Each announcement in that case would require admin approval before going live.

Im sure you get an idea of what Im looking for. Can you help ?!?