BROADVOICE AND AXON

Melody A. Nolfi

I am having ongoing problems. but have a simple question. There are three options in Axon for allowing inocming calls. UPNP, stun, and private IP. I have a cable modem so it is dhcp thus is not a static public IP. I enabled UPNP in my network connections and also in the router, but it did not work. lastly there is the stun, which only connects some of the time though I have forwarded stun ports and voice port, assigned static private ip to the pc with axon on it, enable nat mapping, etc. but then I see under nch broadvoice settings it says stun servers must be turned off. I am out of options.........

HELP!!!! :(:(:angry::huh::(

• 3 weeks later...
I am having ongoing problems. but have a simple question. There are three options in Axon for allowing inocming calls. UPNP, stun, and private IP. I have a cable modem so it is dhcp thus is not a static public IP. I enabled UPNP in my network connections and also in the router, but it did not work. lastly there is the stun, which only connects some of the time though I have forwarded stun ports and voice port, assigned static private ip to the pc with axon on it, enable nat mapping, etc. but then I see under nch broadvoice settings it says stun servers must be turned off. I am out of options.........

HELP!!!! :(:(:angry::huh::(

yes, please help us.

• 2 weeks later...