16 port card not working with IVM

singhroc

Hello

I have run out of options here and still can't make Telephony card to work for me With IVM answering Attandant

Last month I bought 2 IVM telephone attendants licences with Platinum phone support and CAHTA Telephony Device (TELCTAS16) with 16 ports. I have installed the card with 4.7.1.9 and 4.7.2.0 drivers using the installation instructions which are available on Web site. The card appears to be fine when I check it under hardware list. After that I installed IVM telephone attendant on the computer (v4+), software installation was fine. When I click on settings tab on IVM and telephony tab, it shows me all 16 lines. I have connected a phone line and when I call it, IVM tells me that “CHATA line 1” answered the call and it shows that it is playing the message and recording etc. but I can't hear anything through the phone (phone keeps ringing). I have installed these two components more than 3 times to see if problem is fixed but it still not working.

I am trying to set up a call centre here and I would like your help very much. I have gone through all the FAQs and I have almost read every section of information that is on your website.

NCH Website suggested that TELCTAS16 telephony board works with IVM phone attendant but it is not TAPI compatible. Web site mentions that it uses special drivers to work with IVM; does this driver install itself when CHATA card is installed or do I have to install it separately? Do I have to install a Sound card because there is no device to play the wave file?

Please help me

Rocky

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davedave

Hello

the drivers on the Synway site are now up to 4.7.3.1.1 and they should help you. The Synway cards can sometimes be hard for the computer to deal with properly so unistall the cards drivers (ShCtiConfig) and reinstall the new ones from the Synway site, three or four times if need be. Bear in mind you do not need the cPCI drivers, only the PCI ones.

David