IVM and Axon

norperu

I have Axon and IVM. I am using this with a VOIP line from Inphonex and 2 EXT sipura phones 9100 series.

My problem is as follows:

The line from inphonex comes in into axon, get send to ext 200 which is in IVM as. Then IVM plays the message, and the sound is very bad. It is crackly, and every second word is missing.

But if I dialed from an extesion to 200 then it sounds perfect.

Also I went ahead and made the Inphonex line go directly to the sipura phone. Just to test and see if i had the same quality problem. The result was: I had a perfect connection.

I am not sure what the problem is. I think the is a problem when calls are transfered from axon to IVM.

Can anybody help me with these problem? I am about to get fired...PLZ

I've sent you a detailed e-mail, hopefully we can find a way to solve your problem together.

P.S. In case readers are wondering, the topic poster privately e-mailed me prior to me viewing this topic, normally I would have answered the topic here so the community could learn from the problem and the most effective solutions.

• 2 months later...
I've sent you a detailed e-mail, hopefully we can find a way to solve your problem together.

P.S. In case readers are wondering, the topic poster privately e-mailed me prior to me viewing this topic, normally I would have answered the topic here so the community could learn from the problem and the most effective solutions.

I have inphonex, axon, ivm, exprexx phone, ims I have very bad line quality, and need help--I an trying to run my company through axon pbx but the quality is bad. What was the solution you emailed?? Thanks

Unfortunately the solution ended up being to move to another provider. We weren't able to solve the poor quality problem with the inphonex lines and we suspect it is probably an issue on the provider's server end. For example limited bandwidth capabilities or a slow internet connection.