Looking for plugin/API programming service

nchrfq

Greetings,

I test a console command on command prompt, it works. Test on simulator (not as a plugin), it also works.

Unfortunately, test in a actual setting, it doesn't work. I suppose this command from another program has to operate as a plugin (or as API) for it to works - I prefer it as a plugin.

Anyone out there to show the outline of a c# plugin code for the purpose that I have described above?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the link, esp. the second link which I had not seen before (first link, yes).

Will take off from there...

:lol:

Update: have got nchapi.exe installed, but what's the name of the IVM API key? Any one? That is : c:\>...path\nchapi.exe IVMAPIKey -command "Arg1"...

What's the name for this IVMAPIKey? Tried IVMAPI, APiIVM and so on, couldn't get it right.

Any one?

Guest nchto

It would be either "IVM Answering Attendant" or just "IVM". I'm not sure if the Unified API has been implemented into IVM yet, I think the current release of IVM came out before the Unified API did. The Unified API page does contain C++/C# code for the same calls, so you could use this to adapt the C++ information on the IVM SDK page into C#.

It would be either "IVM Answering Attendant" or just "IVM". I'm not sure if the Unified API has been implemented into IVM yet, I think the current release of IVM came out before the Unified API did. The Unified API page does contain C++/C# code for the same calls, so you could use this to adapt the C++ information on the IVM SDK page into C#.

Thanks, nchto. Tried various: IVM Answering Attendant, IVM, etc - just couldn't get it right (msg: program not running). I suppose you're right: Unified API may not have been implemented into IVM yet. So got to proceed along the C++/C# code (which is beyond me) :(