Axon With Sipura 3102

zkjadoon

Hello Everybody,

I am living in Pakistaqn. I am new here, and need some help about Sipura 3102 to configure with Axon PBX on my local campus LAN.

I want to use it with my campus phone exchange but I don't know how it is possible. currently I am using Axon PBX with X-Lite softphone and now I want to connect my current Axon PBX to my physical phone exchange. Kindly Tell me how can I do this.

I have two phone exchange in campus but i want to connect only one phone exchange (extensions of exchange is 300 series)with Axon (extensions of Axon above 400 series) so if possible kindly tell me the configuration setup to dial "0" (operator of physical exchange) from Axon using Sipura 3102.

Any body who can help me out from this situation kindly do it.

I have written the sem-official guide to setting up the SPA 3102 with Axon. (It is a pinned topic in this forum). NCH then took my guide and used it as the basis of their new guide for setting up the adapter (found on the NCH website under hardware support). Either method should work, and they differ only in a couple of areas.

So I suggest you refer to one of those guides first and then see if you can get it working.

For the dial plan you'll be able to set it up so when the number starts with 0, it can be forwarded to the physical exchange (your PSTN line), otherwise use another line or dial the number as an extension.

You'll also be able to configure it so any calls that come into the SPA 3102 FXO adapter will be sent through Axon and will ring the a chosen phones throughought the campus.

If you need more information just let me know.

the new spa3102 guide isnt up on our site yet, thats still the old spa3000 one. i'm still trying to write the spa3102 one and am still going because the new unit we just got (and some customers have got too) doesn't seem to want to work right. so now i need to figure out whats wrong before i can publish the guide.

Oh ok, I didn't realize. I didn't really read over it to see if it had been updated, it just seemed to look different to the last time I saw it so I just made an assumption. Unfortunately I have a SPA3000 adapter so I can't be of much asistance if the problem is unique to the 3102 device, although I'm sure someone has gotten it to work right around here.