Changing the graphics of Axon

iffi

Hi,

Is it possible to change the web portal contents of Axon?

Most of the time when we open web portal and logon to Axon it also provides the lot of other contents on the page. Is is possible to remove that contnets? If yes then how?

Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible for the end user to configure/modify the webpage styles or content. If you contact NCH however, they may be interested in creating a custom version for you with your own graphics / content (at a cost). If I remember correctly NCH does offer this service for some of their other software like IVM.

• 3 weeks later...

theoretically, just theoretically, if you opened the page in Firefox for example and had RIP extension installed in it, you could mark some area of that webpage that you don't want to see and it removes it, temp or permanent, depends on your settings

I haven't tried so don't know how it would work but it might work, I don't think I would bother unless that page was made more usefull, as it is at least there is no onerous adds or something, especially flashing at you, thx for that

on the other hand I think the webpages of the Axon are rather poor and not much attention was paid to them really, not anything like the interface of that Axon soft phone for example, that is one nice looking little machine, technical looks that I like (I hate the officy like look of Skype or most soft phones out there), I suppose they thought about it as about making webpage that you don't see often if hardly at all after some initial setup bouts

on first page you see when you log in, you wouldn't even know you are on pbx control page LOL, then the sorting of extensions is not satisfactory no matter what you do, it can't 'count', I mean my ext 080 is nestled between extensions 173 and 199 when sorting by that header, come on, there is lots of things to criticize there, not the least of which would be too many accesses to edit extension for one, it doesn't hurt anything I suppose but it doesn't bespeak of some loving attention to the Axon interface for sure, in the face of this I can't be bothered to remove the remainders of the other software you could download and maybe buy, at least its not flashing at you, it would be more out of place and deserving removal if the rest of functional interface was worthwhile looking at, really

don't take it as slagging, just friendly criticism I have after playing with Axon for a week or so, it is functionally the best I've found in this category

vanDivX