mread

I'm trying to use the command-line to burn an mp3 file to an audio CD:

"c:\<Path>\burn.exe" -clear -type audio "c:\<Path>\File.mp3" -burn

But when I run this I just get 2 dialog boxes:

Title = "Reading Source Disk"

Msg = "Saving ISO Image"

Title = "Error"

Msg = "The disk in the drive is not a data disk. Cannot create an ISO image"

If I hit the 'OK' button in the Error dialog; then I can go to the Express Burn GUI and manually hit the 'Burn Audio CD' button; and I can burn the disk OK that way. So why doesn't this work from the command line?

Incidentally, I have found that several of the command-line switches do not work as detailed in the 'Command Line Options' page of the Help system. In particular, the -drive and -file switches don't seem to work correctly. Here is the original command-line I tried to use; based on the options detailed in Help:

"c:\<Path>\burn.exe" -clear -drive d -type audio -normalize 0 -file "c:\<Path>\File.mp3" -hide -burn -exit

When I run this command, the GUI comes up; but there is nothing in the 'Source File' field; and it says that there is not a CD in the drive - which is not true; if I select the burner (d:) using the GUI menu; then it will recognize the drive I already specified on the commandline.

Have the command-line options been fully tested in the latest release (I'm using 3.02)? Is the Help document just out-of-date?