Aussie Telstra Duet Line

kerpow

I have an Aussie Telstra line with what they call the Duet feature. I have two phone numbers on the same line.

The main number has the standard two rings (ie ring, ring, wait, ring, ring, wait), and the second number (my business line) has three rings (ie ring, ring, ring, wait, ring, ring, ring, wait).

Is there a way to set up IVM to answer the two lines differently?

Many Thanks - Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest warren
Have you tried the Dictinctive Ring feature in IVM. It is extensively talked about in the help file.

Hey did you ever get this to work ?

I have the same setup here and a Netcomm AM5698 modem with the duet feature but for the life of me can not get it to work. Was going to purchase the software as it is great and has all the features I need but without the duet working whats the point :(

Was even going to purchase the premiumn support package so their tech support can walk me through the setup as its probably my fault its not working but all their prices are US and its an Australian based company :(

Also wanted to talk to one of thier sales people to verify what to purchase for my needs but they are not listed in the phone book so this makes me think that its a one man show :angry:

Pitty as the software is great if I could only get it to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Hey did you ever get this to work ?

I have the same setup here and a Netcomm AM5698 modem with the duet feature but for the life of me can not get it to work. Was going to purchase the software as it is great and has all the features I need but without the duet working whats the point :(

Did you ever get the Duet Telstra line working with your modem?

I purchased a Netcomm AM5066 Rave III however I can't even get it recognised as connected with the drivers provided on the CD!

Was your Netcomm found in the hardware list when installing IVM?

• 5 months later...
Did you ever get the Duet Telstra line working with your modem?

I purchased a Netcomm AM5066 Rave III however I can't even get it recognised as connected with the drivers provided on the CD!

Was your Netcomm found in the hardware list when installing IVM?

Has anybody had any luck with thr RAVE III modem - I picked it (albiet a later version) from the NCH list but cannot get it to be recognised by the software? :(