Send file to Network drive

rdc

I've just updated from 4.08 to 4.09 and can no longer send files either. In fact, it won't save dictations to the local backup folder anymore. I'm reverting back to 4.08 (if that's possible) until this problem is addressed.

Cannot send file to mapped network drive using either IVM or Dial dictate. Copy from dos prompt works fine. Tried unc path already. No firewall.

I've just updated from 4.08 to 4.09 and can no longer send files either. In fact, it won't save dictations to the local backup folder anymore. I'm reverting back to 4.08 (if that's possible) until this problem is addressed.

Check the user that the service is running under -- I believe the default is to have it set to the local system account which probably doesn't have permission to write to your remote location.

Check the user that the service is running under -- I believe the default is to have it set to the local system account which probably doesn't have permission to write to your remote location.

No that did not work either

Service applications cannot write to mapped drives etc... they must use the full pathname, ie \\server\shares\. This is restricted by Windows and we have no control over it.

Service applications cannot write to mapped drives etc... they must use the full pathname, ie \\server\shares\. This is restricted by Windows and we have no control over it.

That does not work either. Copying from xp to windows 2000 server. All security and permissions checked also