DialDictate Site Licence vs. Express/Dial/Web/Pocket Dictate Medical Legal User

nojam75

Forgive me if this is a stupid questions, but I'm not clear as to the definition of "user" for DialDictate. Is a user considered an auther (physician), a telephone line, and/or transcriptionist?

If I want to set-up two or three phone incoming phone lines for simultaneous dictation, do I need the full site license or can I purchase two or three single user licenses?

Also, is there an approximate minutes of recording per MB of hard drive ration estimate available? I'm would like to purchase a server for this, but I'm not sure how much large a hard drive we should plan for.

A user is a client who will dial into your system with their own access code. If you wish to add your own users (unlimited) then you will need to purchase the site license, otherwise your clients will need to purchase a user license which you can then enter into Dial Dictate and register them in your system. The user license is tied to the person who uses it (of course) and they cannot be swapped between people.

You can see our comparison of wave file compression codecs here: www.nch.com.au/acm.