Help - Trying to Play 3GPP Content Video on my PC

Guest UpTheBracket

Guest UpTheBracket

Anyone know how I can play 3GPP video content that I recorded on my mobile and have transferred onto my pc? I've tried it in RealPlayer but it comes up saying there is no software update available to be able to play the file (which it says is of "video/X-RN-MP4" type). I've downloaded other 3GPP videos onto my PC before from other sources (eg those ones from the babyshambles recording studio put on .net a couple of weeks back) and they've played fine so not sure what the solution is..........any ideas anyone? cheers

• 1 year later...
Anyone know how I can play 3GPP video content that I recorded on my mobile and have transferred onto my pc? I've tried it in RealPlayer but it comes up saying there is no software update available to be able to play the file (which it says is of "video/X-RN-MP4" type). I've downloaded other 3GPP videos onto my PC before from other sources (eg those ones from the babyshambles recording studio put on .net a couple of weeks back) and they've played fine so not sure what the solution is..........any ideas anyone? cheers

Hi you can download Quick Time player as I had the same problem.