Can't get it to rip to a folder of my choice.

jonl60

Trying to rip a cd to mp3 files. I select the destination folder. When the ripping starts, the destination folder changes back to the first one in the drop down list which I wrote to succesfully yesterday.

Whatever I do I cannot get it to point to anything other than the top folder in the drop down list.

Where is the list stored? If I knew that I could delete it and start again with nothing in the drop down list.

Perhaps when this bug is corrected I will buy a license.

Jon Leighton

• 2 weeks later...
Trying to rip a cd to mp3 files. I select the destination folder. When the ripping starts, the destination folder changes back to the first one in the drop down list which I wrote to succesfully yesterday.

Whatever I do I cannot get it to point to anything other than the top folder in the drop down list.

Where is the list stored? If I knew that I could delete it and start again with nothing in the drop down list.

Perhaps when this bug is corrected I will buy a license.

Jon Leighton

THE exact thing is happening to me. I've used the free version for over a year, and just this morning downloaded the upgraded premium version. The first destination file worked fine, but now I can't get it to rip to anywhere but that destination drive. It will creat a FILE when I change the destination drive, but it doesn't rip anything into it... as soon as it starts, it automatically reloads that intial file and keeps wanting to put stuff back there.

~S

I have now bought a license and the Express Rip Plus still does not allow you to choose a new foulder as a destination.

Even though I have not bought support, I would have thought that the Support Team would have fixed this bug by now.

Jon

It does rip to the folder you actually select even though it seems to revert to the original folder selected.

Our support team do not fix the bugs, that is the job for the developers. The development team in charge of this project has been informed of this issue and will be addressing the problem.