Express Scribe won't play multi-channels

We tried your suggestion to insert [intel® Integrated Audio] instead of our sound card designation into the settings of MSRS, under "Recording." It did not work. We got four channels of dead air. Once we re-engaged our M-Audio Delta 1010LT and adjusted the 1/2 [M-Audio Delta multi ] instead of the [intel® Integrated Audio], we were again able to record all four channels with MSRS. However, try as we might, we were never able to get Express Scribe to either display the control toggle box or display the sound bars in the Control box.

As I have mentioned before, my partner would buy your program in a minute except for the fact that he cannot understand why you have no one available real-time on line support so we can walk through these problems. I, myself, am convinced it is just a matter of settings. For instance, I am sure the "Sound Device" under "Payback" under "Settings" in Express Scribe must be set in the same manner as the MSRS is, but I see no indication of that mentioned in your last instructions.

Secondly, while it is nice to have the ability to separate each channel, the transcriptionist must be able to play all multi-recorded files at the same time. I know what I said earlier about keeping all the files separate, and it is true, we are willing to require the transcriptionists to purchase multi-sound cards, if needed. I was under the impression that Express Scribe would display all of the multi-channel sound files recorded by MSRS in the "Control" box, while it played all of the files at once, either on mono or stereo sound cards our transcriptionists would likely to have.

Ken, is using at present the Demo MSRS, which shouldn't make a difference, and At present we are using your 4.10 version of Express Scribe.

As I said, we have not been able to get Express Scribe (4.10) to recognize our multi-recorded files from MSRS, either in its "Control" box or the multi-channels of the control toggle box.

Again, we would really like to have some real-time on-line support here in order to get these issues worked out.

Please advise.

david