Transfer... Busy, or No Answer

Guest Trent

Guest Trent

I'm running a dialogic D/41ESC on 2000 pro. I have my system set up to transfer calls to the offices based on an extension number from an ogm. My transfer works, and if they don't answer the call, it dumps back to a ogm asking them if they want to wait, or leave a voicemail. I would really like to be able to have a different OGM for a busy line vs. an unanswered line... there are very different tone patterns played by my KSU (busy = .5 sec on, .5 off, ringing = 1 sec on 1 off), but I can't figure out how to get IVM to listen to the tones. I have tried the hardware based, and software based detection, but neither seems to work no matter what settings I use.

I thought about trying to program a plug in, but I don't know what I would use to listen to the tones...

I'm running a dialogic D/41ESC on 2000 pro.  I have my system set up to transfer calls to the offices based on an extension number from an ogm.  My transfer works, and if they don't answer the call, it dumps back to a ogm asking them if they want to wait, or leave a voicemail.  I would really like to be able to have a different OGM for a busy line vs. an unanswered line... there are very different tone patterns played by my KSU (busy = .5 sec on, .5 off, ringing = 1 sec on 1 off), but I can't figure out how to get IVM to listen to the tones.  I have tried the hardware based, and software based detection, but neither seems to work no matter what settings I use. 

I thought about trying to program a plug in, but I don't know what I would use to listen to the tones...

That would be a great feature - I haven't found a way to do it either.