Loading, deleting, or done'ing .dct files

Guest Peter W.

Guest Peter W.

Until last week we have been able to load delete and select done on *.dct files in Express Scribe. Now, I must relaod the software every time I want to load / delete a file. Permissions are not a problem. However if I load an old version of Express Scribe I have full fucntionality. Load the current version off of the web anbd again, I cant load / delete / done the *.dct files.

Guest Peter
What happened last week?

What happens when you go to load/delete a file?

No changes to system, just operating as usual.

The load and delete/done buttons just dont do anything anymore. You can delete from within Windows Explorer, but the ES interface is non-operational. The only way to make it operation (as discovered) is to reinstal the software again over the top of the old software. It seems to thenj be okay until the user logs off - problem reemerges when they rebpoot and try to load or done files. Thinking it may be an incompatibility problem, we reloaded the old ES software we have on a second machine with the same problem, and it happens to the old software too.

Guest Peter W
What happened last week?

What happens when you go to load/delete a file?

No changes to system, just operating as usual.

The load and delete/done buttons just dont do anything anymore. You can delete from within Windows Explorer, but the ES interface is non-operational. The only way to make it operation (as discovered) is to reinstal the software again over the top of the old software. It seems to thenj be okay until the user logs off - problem reemerges when they rebpoot and try to load or done files. Thinking it may be an incompatibility problem, we reloaded the old ES software we have on a second machine with the same problem, and it happens to the old software too.