Outbound message never hangs up

robin850

IVM 2.43

Callurl 2LV+ PCI

Win XP Pro

One of my mailboxes is set to email the message and also to send it to my mobile phone. Lately, the message to my phone never seems to hang up when it is done, thus the phoneline stays busy. this is not good.

can anyone help please?!!

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to work this same problem out for some time. The IVM will also lock up in a couple other situations that you probably haven't tested yet. The most frustrating is the one you speak of and the software never drops the call, so it IVM will keep the line tied up indefinitely. You must exit the IVM app and restart...correct?

I have tried several different things to eliminate this, but with no success. I have even tried several different versions of the IVM going many generations back, but still a problem.

I purchased my CallUrl card from NCH Swift and was hoping they would have a fix or a setting recommendation. I have not heard any response.

I guess we are both in a jam. This is a critical part of my use of the IVM.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dennis

Are you using the IVM for outgoing calls? I am using it to inform a list of customers of upcoming property showings, and was hoping that the IVM could call a list of just under 300 customers.

Unfortunately, it never hangs up after around the 5th call or so, and it quickly "attempts" to call the remaining phone numbers but aborts when it does not detect the dial tone. Thus, the IVM attempts to call the rest of the list and just quits, having made only 5 or 6 successful calls.

I wouldn't have bought the software for 5 or 6 calls, as I could do that manually.

I hope somebody has a fix for this, as I just paid for the software today (when testing the software, I thought it purposely stopped dialing after a few numbers while in demo mode. I foolishly thought buying the software would "unlock" the full capability of calling more numbers.)

Thanks for any suggestions offered.

Regards,

Dennis

D & V Investments LLC

http://www.flipnet.net

webmaster@flipnet.net

I have been trying to work this same problem out for some time.  The IVM will also lock up in a couple other situations that you probably haven't tested yet.  The most frustrating is the one you speak of and the software never drops the call, so it IVM will keep the line tied up indefinitely.  You must exit the IVM app and restart...correct?

I have tried several different things to eliminate this, but with no success.  I have even tried several different versions of the IVM going many generations back, but still a problem.

I purchased my CallUrl card from NCH Swift and was hoping they would have a fix or a setting recommendation.  I have not heard any response.

I guess we are both in a jam.  This is a critical part of my use of the IVM. 

Terry