How to Move AOL Email to Outlook Application?

A few months back, I was in urgent need to move my emails from AOL account to Outlook email client. Then after searching a lot, I got this MacMister AOL Backup Tool that I first downloaded to check its trial edition. After getting satisfying results with the demo edition, I finally got its licensed edition and instantly move AOL email to Outlook without any data loss. It’s a Mac based utility and is suitable for all its editions – Ventura, Monterey, Big Sur, High Sierra, Mojave etc. The tool is simple to use and delivers exact results in just 3 simple steps.

You can also download and check the software from here >> https://www.macmister.com/aol-backup/

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You can efficiently move AOL emails to the Outlook Application using the MigrateEmails AOL Backup Tool. This tool helps to backup complete AOL mailbox data to Outlook PST in just a few clicks. During the migration process, it also ensures no data loss occurs. This software's Date Range Filter helps convert necessary emails of required dates. Moreover, users can also migrate AOL mailbox data to Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Office 365, PDF, MSG, EML, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Automated Method

Download and install the AOL Backup Tool on your system .
Enter your AOL email account credentials and select the Outlook PST format as the export option .
Apply any desired filters to select specific emails to move .
Choose the destination path for the exported PST file and click Start to begin the process . Once complete, import the resulting PST file into Outlook .

This automated tool provides a quick and easy way to move AOL emails to Outlook without any technical expertise or risk of data loss .

Manual Method
In Outlook, go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export .
Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next . Choose "Outlook Data File (.pst)" and click Next .
Browse to select the PST file you want to import and click Next .
Select the folders you want to import and choose the destination mailbox .
Click Finish to complete the import process .

To manually configure AOL email settings in Outlook :
IMAP Server: imap.aol.com, Port 993, SSL
POP Server: pop.aol.com, Port 995, SSL
SMTP Server: smtp.aol.com, Port 465, SSL

Make sure to generate an AOL app password to use with Outlook . The manual method is more complex and has risks of data loss, so the automated AOL Backup Tool is recommended for most users .