Uplink Tutorial Request

netdata

When you install Uplink, you have 2 choices, one requires you to have 2 SIP accounts, and the other uses a PBX deal like asterix, et al... Can someone make a tutorial for both methods?

I have a cordless setup using a Grandstream SIP phone adapter, I tried using the 2 SIP accounts methods, and had no luck, I even tried direct IP dialing, to see what would happen, but nada...

I have accounts with both FWD and Stanaphone, I have Uplink setup and it was configured with the correct information, and there are *no* errors in the log window of Uplink, it seems to be playing nicely with Skype,

however I can't seem to figure out why it wont place a Skype Call OUT with my SIP phone adapter...

Can someone help Neophytes such as myself with this, I think it would end a lot of pointless posts on here!

I have used the search feature on here for a good walk through, and there is a lot of good help on here, but for a situation like mine, it is still a little lacking.

I do plan on buying tech support, because I believe this is a product worth supporting, I would like to at least know it will work for my purposes first though.

Thank you everybody.