Reversing a clip stops me from exporting video in any quality.

Ezzil

As the title says.....

I can export the original video.
I can export the video trimmed down to the few seconds I want.
I can not right click the video and select "Reverse Clip". This causes me to get the error "This source does not meet the requirements for lossless editing"
I can not reverse the clip, then try exporting in any quality. That still displays the error: "This source does not meet the requirements for lossless editing".
I can copy and paste the clip as many times as I want.
As soon as I reverse any of the clips, I get the previously mentioned error.

The goal here is to make a minute long loopable video that goes forward for 10s then backwards for 10s and does that for a minute before it fully restarts.  Except the program breaks every time I reverse a clip.

I've done this exact process before and still have those videos as references that it worked at one point. So this is a new problem for me...

Any suggestions?

Just to be sure: You get this error immediatly after clicking "reverse clip"?

My weird suggestion: If Videopad complains about lossless export, let's turn it off and see what happens. Maybe it helps to first export your video (no reversed clips) without lossless quality ( see screenshot , select OFF or Auto Detect). After that, try reversing your clip/video. Any change?

PS: Which version do you use?

Hey there.
I'm using version 12.33.

I appreciate you replying to me.  It was happening after I attempted to reverse any clip within the video then trying to export the video.

At the time, I had already tried what you suggested before hand. It would still give the same error.
I went to try and re-create the issue just now and suddenly it's fine. And it's not like I tried it once and gave up. I tried it for about 30m approximately 24 hours ago. Turned off the computer, came back 6 hours ago. Was working on the issue for about an hour and a half and could not get it to work. The issue was also happening when I tried adding transitions between clips.

I don't understand. But I guess its fixed by itself now? Thanks.

No luck trying to replicate the issue here, using several different VP versions.

Install the current release and see how it does.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.