Blind transfer settings

rlord

IVM is not sending transfers out to the phone stations. I'm using SPA941 phones. Can anyone using the same phones tell me what call transfer settings work both in the main settings for IVM and in the Key Response settings for your OGM?

IVM is not sending transfers out to the phone stations. I'm using SPA941 phones. Can anyone using the same phones tell me what call transfer settings work both in the main settings for IVM and in the Key Response settings for your OGM?

I am sorry I cannot answer your question as I could not get my SPA 942 phones to function correctly with Axon. Are you using Axon and if so have you managed to get music on-hold to work through your SPA phones?

I haven't tried to get MOH working. My phones work great with the Axon except for this transfer problem. However, if I call in on my Skype phone the transfers work fine. When calling in on a cellphone or landline, the phone at the requested extension doesn't ring and the caller ends up in voicemail.

I am sorry I cannot answer your question as I could not get my SPA 942 phones to function correctly with Axon. Are you using Axon and if so have you managed to get music on-hold to work through your SPA phones?