Finding the right product

Guest Mark McKinney

Guest Mark McKinney

:huh: I am having trouple figuring out which product is right for me. I have a small office with 4 employees, each with their own computer. We have two separate phone lines coming into the office and we all answer calls randomly as they come in. I would like some assistance in finding out which product is the best fit. I would also note that we do not have a PBX system, just 4 standard office sets with 2 shared lines coming into each phone.

The following abilities is what we are looking for:

- Record calls for the person answering the phone on their own computer. In other words, I wouldn't want the software to prompt a recording icon on someone elses computer if I answer the phone.

- Music on hold

- The ability for all calls to be answered automatically detailing that the calls are being recorded would be a huge benefit.

Finally, if there is a software that would fit my needs, is there any special hardware required and should the software be installed on each computer or is one central computer fine?

Any help on this would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
:huh: I am having trouple figuring out which product is right for me.  I have a small office with 4 employees, each with their own computer.  We have two separate phone lines coming into the office and we all answer calls randomly as they come in.  I would like some assistance in finding out which product is the best fit.  I would also note that we do not have a PBX system, just 4 standard office sets with 2 shared lines coming into each phone.

The following abilities is what we are looking for:

- Record calls for the person answering the phone on their own computer.  In other words, I wouldn't want the software to prompt a recording icon on someone elses computer if I answer the phone.

- Music on hold

- The ability for all calls to be answered automatically detailing that the calls are being recorded would be a huge benefit.

Finally, if there is a software that would fit my needs, is there any special hardware required and should the software be installed on each computer or is one central computer fine?

Any help on this would be great.