IVM default OGM transfer prob

toniramos

Hello,

I have Axon, and IVM installed on one PC, and Express Talk installed on another in the same LAN. When I set up a group to only answer on extension 101 , I get the call notice , I answer the call, and everything runs really really well. I can place a customer on hold and everything.

The problem come in when I want to have the IVM Attendant answer the call (I setup the group to answer only on extencion 198). The call comes in, I get the OGM , sounds good, when I press 1 (which I have a setup a rule for to transfer to number 101 , my extension) I get the call alert, but when I answer the call and start speaking to a customer, I get noise, feedback and distortion.

I have Express Talk setup for headphones , and I have the headphones plugged in the soundcard.

So it works, when I have calls to go directly to extension 101, everything sounds good, but when I have the Attendant tranfer the call after the OGM, I get the distortion (even though the hold works well), but both client and I get distortion, noise and feedback.

I have a router with a NAT firewall, but I have setup portfowarding on porst 5060,5071 and 8000 TCP and UDP,..

I want to purchase this for my business if I can just solve this last stepping stone.

Thank you.

Ok, I have just discovered a pattern. I'ts not when I transfer calls from IVM to expresstalk,.. This is the pattern:

The first connection from my customer, whether it's to thet IVM OGM or if it's to an extension directly, it sounds good,. but the momento I place the customer OFF hold (after placing on hold) or transfer him to another extension, that's when I get this static noise and distortion.

It happenes everytime,.. when first connected runs clean and quiete, but when I place on hold, and then place back off hold (start to speak to customer) the noise begins. I have tried two sound cards, reinstalling ExpressTalk, and no go.

Any ideas anyone ?

Thank you

Ok, something funky happened:

I tried Express Talk by itself using my SIP provider directly and I got the same problem,.. noise.

But I just installed PBXNSIP, and it works beautifully. I am going to stick to PBXNSIP for now. I am considering purchasing, since it worked right off the bat, even though it is a bit more expensive, but I need something that works, so if anyone else has this problem, by ExpressTalk from NCH, but buy PBXNSIP ;)

Cheers

Ok, something funky happened:

I tried Express Talk by itself using my SIP provider directly and I got the same problem,.. noise.

But I just installed PBXNSIP, and it works beautifully. I am going to stick to PBXNSIP for now. I am considering purchasing, since it worked right off the bat, even though it is a bit more expensive, but I need something that works, so if anyone else has this problem, by ExpressTalk from NCH, but buy PBXNSIP ;)

Cheers