Setting up extensions

flagfootballcoach

• 2 weeks later...
I have broadvoice voip lines and i need to figure out how to set up axon so that when multiple callers call in it doesn't ring busy. Any ideas? Please help. Thank you. :)

create a group of extensions and make ur incoming calls to that group.

thats all

cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
create a group of extensions and make ur incoming calls to that group.

thats all

cheers!

I'm new to this so please excuse the (probably) stupid question but..... using Axon and extension groups, can I have more than one incoming call on the same VoiP number, or do I have to have multiple VoiP numbers to receive more than one call at the same time?

Thanks

For each call in you need a free line in. To get more than one extension to receive these calls you can set call groups up to ring the extensions answerable to that lines calls, as waseem states above

e.i. Line 1 rings call group 701, extensions that you have set in that call group will ring all together or with a delay that you set.

Line 2 rings call group 70, extensions that you have set in that call group will ring all together or with a delay that you set. Extensions can be in more than 1 group

Bottom line is that you can only receive calls if you have broadvoice voip lines that are not already on calls