terrible audio quality and "please buy Soundtap" overdub

bcavins1

;) I'm not too likely to pay for this software if the "free" version gives me audio I can barely hear through noisy static and a "please buy soundtap" overdub every few seconds. Could this be because the first stream I "tapped" was 28 minutes long? How can I find out if it works?

• 2 months later...

SoundTap records a perfect digital reproduction of the streaming source - byte for byte. If the sound quality of the recording was poor then the sound quality of the original may have been too or something else has gone wrong.

Needless to say the paid version doesn't overdub the message you are hearing.

BJW

• 1 month later...
SoundTap records a perfect digital reproduction of the streaming source - byte for byte. If the sound quality of the recording was poor then the sound quality of the original may have been too or something else has gone wrong.

Needless to say the paid version doesn't overdub the message you are hearing.

BJW

I got excellent quality sound on the Trial Version, although I found the "Please buy SoundTap now" message a bit disconcerting. I have subsequently bought both SoundTap and WavePad and find them to work very well ... even though my system is 4 yrs old.

;) I'm not too likely to pay for this software if the "free" version gives me audio I can barely hear through noisy static and a "please buy soundtap" overdub every few seconds. Could this be because the first stream I "tapped" was 28 minutes long? How can I find out if it works?

I got excellent quality sound on the Trial Version, although I found the "Please buy SoundTap now" message a bit disconcerting. I have subsequently bought both SoundTap and WavePad and find them to work very well ... even though my system is 4 yrs old.