Combining two sound tracks

Tamutka

14 minutes ago, Tamutka said:

Thank you for such a quick answer. But if i have to change programs, I can use Audacity as well. I thought it is possible to combine in Wavepad. 

Hi @Tamutka, technically, it is possible to combine two audio tracks (as in have them play together at the same time) with the Paste+Mix tool as you have mentioned, however, this does not grant you absolute control because what Paste+Mix does it combine the two audio tracks' frequency data into one audio track.

Think of it as merging two audio clips into one.

Whereas, when you use a multi-track software like MixPad, the two clips remain individual, and you retain complete control over the original files.

It's just in the final output that they are mixed together, but you can always adjust them later on, since they continue to be independent files.

1 hour ago, Tamutka said:

Thank you. Is there some precise guide or a video?

Hi @Tamutka, you may find this useful as it shows a demonstration of how you can mix two (or more) clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdEjOVTpo0

If you experience any troubles, you may also send to us the audio clips you wish to work on so that we can load them on a MixPad project and prepare a draft project for you.

If you'd like to send your files, kindly use a cloud storage service (Google Drive/DropBox/WeTransfer/etc.) of your choice then please send us the transfer link so that we may be able to access the files.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you, but this is not an option. 🙂 I am recording podcast episodes every 3 days, they are from 8 to 40 minutes long. And it is not a big problem. Now I record with Audacity, correct in Wavepad and then again combine my introductions and conclusions in Audacity, since this is not possible in Wavepad. I thought perheaps I did not find a solution to combine in Wavepad, so I asked. But, no problem, I will use Audacity.