VideoPad Is useless

Ileices

I would very much like my money back since the very first day I bought this joke of a piece of software I was never able to successfully export with it.  When it did export my videos were total garbage.

I run a 3970x threadripper with a 4090 fe and even tried on the 3090 fe.  All videos IF THEY CAN EVEN EXPORT come out with crappy looking glitches and artifacts.  Nothing I try works cannot use for 4k video at all.  The only thing that seems to work is for me to use videoprocvlogger and just don't even waste my time with videopad.

I will never buy another NCH product this was waaaay over priced and the boo boo doesn't even work.  I'm using windows 10 pro with 256gb ram on a trx40 pro 10g.  Only thing it's good for is selecting audio streams and saving the audio.

This crap should be called AUDIOpad because your video tools are useless as you recommend we make crappier videos and do a lot of extra workarounds of your broken screensaver clunk of software.  I literally saw an admin say we should use less clips and transitions and less tracks.  Funny part is...I'm just trying to export the video with both of the loaded audio tracks and no transitions.

Imao there's NOTHING LESS I CAN DO FOR YOUR BROKEN SOFTWARE TO GET IT TO DO WHAT YOU ARE SELLING IT AS CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING!

I would VERY much like my money back you thieves 

That's too bad, but isn't common.  You reference advice to use "less clips and transitions and less tracks."  That likely was a general suggestion from a fellow user, and applied mainly to large, complex projects edited with earlier releases.

If you provide info and work with the folks here, someone in this user forum will help overcome the issues. 

First thing: install this 64-bit release.

Test an export after going to OPTIONS | ADVANCED tab.  In the GPU drop-down change default to None (CPU Only).  Export again.

If you take a few minutes to share the project, it will be analyzed.  This is the best way to sleuth the problem.  It's easy and can be private.  Follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

If instead you prefer to give up...  https://www.nch.com.au/general/refund.html

Do I need to go screenshot the word "ADMIN" next to this "fellow users" name?  I'm not an idiot I know how to read.  I use a 32 core cpu...you gotta imagine that was the first thing I did to "use cpu only" lol ...  It doesnt even matter now with your little download "fix" I cannot even select the audio stream lmao.  Well I can select it but it either plays the same audio track without switching or it says the file is loading audio infinitely lmao.

I know I'm not seeing my money back on this one because even your "fix" is worthless and made everything worse.  I have to result in using vlc for audio now lmao...imma.  Just buy adobe and stop fooling around with you people,  what a joke.

This software will be the low bar in all my future video editing discussions with fellow creators... when we say on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is it... we will instead say ... on a scale of NCH to Adobe how bad is it?  lmfao making sure my viewers dont get scammed by you people too!

IIeices, I don't know whether you have given up on VideoPad, but I think you should give it a chance, I had a few problems at first, but I just set up play around projects and tried all sorts of things, just played and played, and Wow I've learnt so much, I can now replace the Video Editing software I've had for years and thought was irreplaceable.

I think you should really give it a good try before you slate it and condemn it.

lol i gave this crap enough of my time the things you have to do to get it to work are ridiculous...i guess if these mf's are paying you you may write all that mumbo jumbo but its likely you are just using this crap software because if you feed a girl peanut butter and jelly all her life then throw her a bolony sandwitch shes gonna think its a steak...videopad is baloney and whatever you replaced with it is pb and j ... infinite loading audio on a 10 second video clip lmao yea fool you waste your own time with this crap its clearly a cash grab for idiots and for that i am ashamed to have fallen for it.  bullshit middle school coders made this trash

Thank you Lancelot, You never know, you could reach 92 and more, the thing to do is keep yourself active, learning new things helps keep your brain active, I love Video Editing, I've been using Serif MoviePlus for years but the company has stopped producing it and have stopped any help and updates so I had to find something to replace it should it go down, and I am getting on well with VideoPad

Happy editing

Yup, I've used pinnacle studio from 9 to 15, then moved to videopad. Tried out openshot, shotcut and vsdc (even paid for it but got refund due to unable to use hardware acceleration) also, but stuck with videopad. After upgrading my computer, I also used Premiere Pro, and tried out Filmora Wondershare, Videoproc Vlogger. In the end, I return to videopad which I enjoy the most. It has some issues that I'm helping the maker to solve right now, but I enjoy using it the most. 

I'm not a healthy person since 10 years old, got immune system disease, so a limited lifespan. Anyway, keep up your good work, and thanks for being with us!

So sorry to hear about your health problems, It's nice to communicate with you on here, I started on Adobe Premier but never kept up with upgrades when we went to 16'9 aspect ratio, it was then I went on to Movieplus, and I did have a go with Corel VideoStudio, which I still have on the computer but now I've found VideoPad I think I'll stick with that, I do like it.

Take care, be nice to speak again sometime

I'm new here, so my opinion is utterly worthless. But I'm somewhat perplexed that there exists someone whose time is so valuable that he can't "waste" any of it learning how to use a new piece of software, but has enough spare time to join a forum with the sole purpose and intent of hurling abuse at the software, its writers and its users. And in an incredibly abusive and rude manner.

Strange indeed.