Lose Transitions when exporting

cosabson

I just purchased photostage version 10.19 and when I complete the video, all of the transitions play in the editing mode in the program but when I create a DVD to make a movie out of it, I lose all of the transitions. The video looks dumb because it retains the time in between slides but it loses all of the transitions. How can I fix this?

• 2 months later...

Has there been any resolution to this? I’m having the same issue. Photostage Professional 10.4. When I export to mp4, the transitions remain intact. When I export straight to DVD movie, the transitions are gone and it’s just black screen for the transition duration. This did not happen in the previous version of Photostage. It only happens since I have upgraded to 10.4. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Try to Export the file first on your computer and after that from your computer to a DVD. Before transferring the project on DVD, try to play the Exported file locally on your computer using any media player and check the result. 

• 2 months later...

I'm in the same boat using using Photostage 10.82 on an iMac OS 10.13.6.   When exporting to data disc or a video file everything looks good. Exporting to .iso file or DVD the transitions are black for the duration that it was set.  Has anyone found a solution?  Currently I'm exporting to a mp4 video data disk file and burning a DVD with a different application that has limited encoding.  The higher level encoding was one of the reasons that I purchased Photostage.