Sound library downloaded for commercial use in Udemy online course and Unity Asset Store package ?

Ricky Gai

Wavepad Masters Edition v13.22

Hi,

Can I use the sound library files as part commercial usage in Udemy online course and Unity Asset Store ( Programmer's game project based, not sound files alone ) ?

Please advise.

• Ricky Gai changed the title to Sound library downloaded for commercial use in Udemy online course and Unity Asset Store package ?

hi IRM, may I know how to check whether my version is commercial license or not ?

Based on the website, I only found this info below but I am using paid version "Wavepad Masters Edition v13.22".

"Get it Free. This free audio editor is available for non-commercial use only. WavePad free audio editing software does not expire and includes many of the features of the master’s version. If you are using it at home, you can download the free music editing software here. You can always upgrade to the master’s edition at a later time, which has additional effects and features for the serious sound engineer. No signup required."

Please advise.