Track splitting at xx minute intervals.

degarb

Sound tap would be useful if we could specify an automatic break every xx minutes.

I need to record up to 100 hours of audio, usually around 20.  Obviously, I do not want tracks that are greater than 20 minutes, because most audio players on android remember what track you are on, but forget the place in the track.  A dying battery, a bluetooth ear pause that lasts too long, a player crash or player that get killed by android battery management....In other words, 20 hours of talking audio in one file is not very useful, as it is often not playable, due to the os software player, which varies between devices, phones, and car players.  Obviously, no human wants to manually insert tracks.

I use only vbr, 16 kps to 80 kps on voice recordings, medium quality to get files with perceptibly 80 kps, down to nearly 40 kps. I assume that mp3 splitters only work on constant bitrate.

I have been trying to use autohotkey to control send the split command, but this is only working like 80 percent of the time, when even a 1 percent failure rate will cost lots of human time.