Multiple pan rounds in a single image

Steve2000

I googled extensively about this but could not find the answer. 

I want multiple pan rounds in a single image e.g. the image is much larger than the video frame. I start from zone A, pan to zone B, then pan to zone C etc. 
The way I achieved something like that is by adding the image several times to the "images". Made the pan A->B in the first copy of the image, then make the pan B->C in the second image etc, and eventually put all this copies of the same image in the sequence. 
However this method has a big problem. The end frame of the first "clip" is not exactly the same as the first frame of the second "clip".   There are jumps between the pans. 
How do I make it smooth?

• borate changed the title to Multiple pan rounds in a single image

Excuse me but I don't see how having the original image will help answer this question. I am asking about the method. The question has nothing to do with this particular image, it is for illustration purposes only. Here is the question again: How do I ensure, the starting frame size and position of every next pan/zoom is exactly as the same as the ending frame size and position of the previous pan/zoom?
Thank you!

Having a larger image may help determine whether a ZOOM animation of a single clip can be used, without distortion.

Your method might succeed by copying the end effect parameters of clip1 to those at the start of clip 2, and so forth.  Takes experimentation.

An effect can be saved by clicking the folder in the toolbar...    Then it becomes just another effect choice, at the bottom of the window.

This sounds very promising, thank you. Although apparently I am not smart enough to understand it entirely. :(

I save the template, that's ok. Then I add the same image to the assets, click on it, click video effects, click the newly saved template. 

As you can imagine the start and end frames are the same. How do I swap them, so that what was "end" becomes "start"?

A saved template is handy but isn't needed for this procedure;  that was just FYI.

Simply copy down the end #s of the prior clip.  Start a new clip and input those #s.

An example.  Clip 1...  Clip_1.jpg  Clip 2... Clip_2.jpg

Clip 1:  Place the effects cursor on the last keyframe;  the timeline cursor tracks.  Trim the end point by clicking the top of the timeline cursor, then the ] bracket.

Now run the effects cursor to the end of the clip and copy down the numbers.

Clip 2:  Add it to the timeline and choose the same effect.  Input the #s you copied and click the small, green + sign.   Repeat the process for each clip.

The result should be smooth.