What sort of branding is printed on scores?

Rideau

Hi,

I'm using the free version 8.78 and consider buying while Crescendo is on sale. With the free version, when I print out a score it comes with a rather large font line of text at the bottom saying, "Created with Crescendo @ NCH Software. (Unlicensed) Non-commercial home use only."

So my question is, does it print a similar statement in the paid Home Edition and in the Master's Edition? If so, do either of the paid versions allow you to alter the size or other characteristics of the font?

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Rideau said:

Hi,

I'm using the free version 8.78 and consider buying while Crescendo is on sale. With the free version, when I print out a score it comes with a rather large font line of text at the bottom saying, "Created with Crescendo @ NCH Software. (Unlicensed) Non-commercial home use only."

So my question is, does it print a similar statement in the paid Home Edition and in the Master's Edition? If so, do either of the paid versions allow you to alter the size or other characteristics of the font?

Thanks.

Hi, @Rideau!

Licensed versions of the program do not include watermarks. Attached is a screenshot of how an exported score looks like, using a licensed version of Crescendo.

SCR-20221123-bwj.png