Trouble with exporting separate audio files

Syuzn

Hi, I've recorded multiple recordings in one project(more than 100), each recording is a short sentence of 3-5 seconds, and there's a pause between each of them(I've manually paused the recordings each time).

The problem appears when I want to export my recording as separate audio files. When I click "Export audio" it links all the recordings to one track and saves it as one audio file instead of saving them separately. And if I choose "Save as", pop-up appears after every save and it takes too much time to get the project done. 

Has anyone had the same problem? Is there a solution to this? Thank you!

In this case, you could Export selected work region only-

Selecting this option will only export the region of your project inside the working region you have selected. To select a working region you can set the start and end points of the region in the main project timeline. You will only see this option if there is a selection in the project timeline.

1 hour ago, MakubX said:

In this case, you could Export selected work region only-

Selecting this option will only export the region of your project inside the working region you have selected. To select a working region you can set the start and end points of the region in the main project timeline. You will only see this option if there is a selection in the project timeline.

Thank you, unfortunately my problem still remains because the recordings are continuously done in one section. I need some kind of bulk action to export each recording into mp3 or wav formats without having to click pop-ups for each of them. 
you can see in this link https://ibb.co/mJVwJKP

The problem seems to be that you recorded multiple clips in one single track. MixPad can only export:

1-The entire project

2-Single or multiple tracks. You can export multiple tracks at once

3-Single clips. You can do it one by one

Now, if you wish to export every single clip you have on each track, you will have to do it one by one or you can move your clips to new tracks, so that each clip is on its own track and then, go to Export > Export Individual Tracks > tick all the tracks you wish to export > select the destination and Output File Type > click Export.