Problem with extension

lic

Hi, I'm a new user and I have some trobule with extensions.

I have three lines in my sofphone, and I'd like to transfer incoming calls from one of this lines to onether one.

(I've Express talk as softphone)-

I thinked i could do this with extensions, but I don't know how to associate the extension to a number :(

I click on "ADD EXTENSION" but then I don't know what to do?

Can somebody help me?

Thaaaaaaaaanks

Hi, I'm a new user and I have some trobule with extensions.

I have three lines in my sofphone, and I'd like to transfer incoming calls from one of this lines to onether one.

(I've Express talk as softphone)-

I thinked i could do this with extensions, but I don't know how to associate the extension to a number :(

I click on "ADD EXTENSION" but then I don't know what to do?

Can somebody help me?

Thaaaaaaaaanks

I don't know If I'd undertood what you want to do.

You have an incoming call entering in one line and you want to transfer this call to other line? I don't understand why you want to do that.

Do you want to ring a diferent extension depending in what line is the incoming call?

Regards,

Eukirne

I don't know If I'd undertood what you want to do.

You have an incoming call entering in one line and you want to transfer this call to other line? I don't understand why you want to do that.

Do you want to ring a diferent extension depending in what line is the incoming call?

Regards,

Eukirne

Yes! :) I've three lines and, if one of these is busy, I want to ring the incoming call in onther line.

Yes! :) I've three lines and, if one of these is busy, I want to ring the incoming call in onther line.

ok, ok, now I understand. You can chain the lines, but I think this is only for outbound calls, so if one line is busy you take the next one.

But I don't know if this will work for incoming calls, you can try it.

This option is in "external lines" click on one line and "advanced line settings"

Regards,

Eukirne

ok, ok, now I understand. You can chain the lines, but I think this is only for outbound calls, so if one line is busy you take the next one.

But I don't know if this will work for incoming calls, you can try it.

This option is in "external lines" click on one line and "advanced line settings"

Regards,

Eukirne

:(:(:(

It doesn't work!

Now I just want AxonVirtual PBX works with my softphone, and I don't know what to do :(

What have I to change in the settings of my softphone? When it works "alone" it's all OK, but i should link it to my PBX, ins't it? I think I should only change the address of the server proxy (instead of sip."myprovider", I shoul set something else).

Please Help me, I'm quite disperate!

Thanks

:(:(:(

It doesn't work!

Now I just want AxonVirtual PBX works with my softphone, and I don't know what to do :(

What have I to change in the settings of my softphone? When it works "alone" it's all OK, but i should link it to my PBX, ins't it? I think I should only change the address of the server proxy (instead of sip."myprovider", I shoul set something else).

Please Help me, I'm quite disperate!

Thanks

If the softphone is in the same LAN that Axon you have to change "myprovider" for the IP address of the PC that is running axon, create an extension and introduce the user name and password in the softphone, check you're using the correct ports and it should work.

Regards,

Eukirne