Remove bottom menu bar from fullscreen slideshow??

zlloyd1

Hello all, I recently downloaded, and installed the free use version of the NCH Photostage Slideshow application, but unfortunately, since I am using the free version, cannot request help from their technical support unless I purchase the paid version, so I am here with my question....

I am using this on Windows 11 Home, and have created 2 separate slideshows that I kind of need for work, but they keep the annoying menu bar at the bottom when going into so called 'Fullscreen' mode, and I cannot find a way to clear this off to just see the image on the screen.

Can someone tell me how toi remove the bar at the bottom with the controls on it during a fullscreen slideshow please??

Thanks in advance!!

12 hours ago, zlloyd1 said:

Hello all, I recently downloaded, and installed the free use version of the NCH Photostage Slideshow application, but unfortunately, since I am using the free version, cannot request help from their technical support unless I purchase the paid version, so I am here with my question....

I am using this on Windows 11 Home, and have created 2 separate slideshows that I kind of need for work, but they keep the annoying menu bar at the bottom when going into so called 'Fullscreen' mode, and I cannot find a way to clear this off to just see the image on the screen.

Can someone tell me how toi remove the bar at the bottom with the controls on it during a fullscreen slideshow please??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi!

Paid technical support plans give priority to customers who availed of such plans, and those who have purchased licenses for NCH Software programs, but we still offer support even to users who use the free version.

Moving forward, for further diagnosis, kindly send us a video demonstrating the program start up, all steps taken, up to the point where the concern you are experiencing comes up. This is so we can attempt to diagnose the concern and confirm what could be causing it.

You may send the files directly here or you may use a cloud storage service (Google Drive/DropBox/WeTransfer/etc.) of your choice then please send us the transfer link so that we may be able to access the files.

Alternatively, you may open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html if you need immediate and direct assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...