Opening MixPad saves appear blank and don't play any audio, please help

EverythingLouder

Hi,

When I open up any of my mixpad projects the structure of the file opens up (so where each bit of audio should be and at what levels/positions) however there is no sound or no graphic for the sound. Please help because I have lost months and months of work over this! It suddenly happened today, i have tried to reinstall but to no luck! I haven't moved any of my project data files or deleted anything. I have checked for virus and I am fine. 

I still have the original unedited MP3 files if that is any good? I can add new MP3 files which play and save properly, but I can't get any of the original ones to work. 

This is a screen shot of one of my many files which shows what is going on a bit better than I can explain- https://imgur.com/a/aCk42tq

Thanks, I appreciate nay help! 

Sam 

Edited by EverythingLouder
Added additional details

Hi, Sam.

That often happens when you move or copy the MixPad file (.mpdp) without the accompanying project folder. It has the same name as the MixPad file with ".mpdp.ProjectData" on the folder name.

Try locating that folder and copy/paste it on the same folder where the MixPad file is.

Let us know how it goes.

• 1 year later...

I have this same issue, this is insanely frustrating.

I have not moved any files, every file is in the exact same position they were created c:/user/AFD/ where i have several projects as .mpdp files, as well as the associated project folder [project name].mpdp.projectdata

everything worked fine until the trial period suddenly expired, with NO prior warning as to what that would entail, but now everything is gone.

how can i get my mixes back??