Cube spin transition not showing in export

Zaijtsev

Hello, I have been using VideoPad for a long time for editing replays. At the end I always use the same transitions, namely first closing doors and then cube spin 2 times. But since a while it doesn't show these transitions after export. This has always worked fine until a few weeks ago. I haven't changed anything about the setting or anything. Meanwhile I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but no change. Can anyone help me with this? 

Instead of the transition it just jumps to the next image.

What version of Videopad is being used? 

First, try changing the export frame rate from the suggestion setting.  Try 29.97 NTSC.

Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the chevron to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar. Then you're protected.

Restart the program and prior to loading anything go to OPTIONS | DISK tab and Clear Unused Cache Files.

Restart again and then load the project.  Any better?

If not, share he project for analysis.  The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

I use VideoPad v 11.80 NCH Software. I bought it by the Microsoft store.

I already tried the Clear Unused cache files. It changed nothing. I did a clean install today.

Everything else works when I export, only the last 3 transitions don't. I made a test file to see the problem without having a complete movie to save space, but with the idea of what I usely make. I exported the test to make sure the problem still accurse and it did. The first transition, the closing doors works, but then the 2 cube spins don't. When using other transitions, I have the same problem. I put the exported file: "test" in the map "test no transitions".

Test no transitions

I hope it all worked as you asked.