Videopad only caching % of video, output then freezes frames at this point but continues audio.

Torpid

Hi guys, I have just randomly starting having quite a novel issue with videopad which I have been using for years now. 

All of a sudden my outputs for long videos will freeze the video frame at a random point and from there the video continues and the audio is normal but the frame never changes... The raw video footage is perfectly fine. Yet I notice in the videopad preview that the exact point at which the video-output frame freezes is where videopad is caching my video to. The problem there seems to be no way to provoke it to continue caching the rest of the video? This can be seen on the below screenshot. 

Out of curiosity I repasted the entire raw footage into the video track and now I see random parts of it which are not being cached, interestingly this segment differs on the entire raw clip put in at the end from the edited part of the footage at the start even though it comes from the same raw video file... 

https://ibb.co/sgHz930

What on Earth is going on here and how do I resolve it? It is actually a videopad issue right and not an issue with the video file itself? 

Is there reversed video in the project?  Close Videopad, reopen and prior to loading anything go to OPTIONS | DISK tab and Clear Unused Cache Files.

Upgrade to the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

So others can see what you see, and help solve the issue, please share your project. The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.