Big Tex

jmcguire

I have created many slideshows in the past but decided to try NCH. I have been working for days trying to create a slideshow for our last international trip. I have viewed all the tutorials but still have issues mainly with the slides changing the order I placed them in which is very frustrating. I cant find any topics that help resolve this problem. I have redone my slideshow multiple times and getting tired of the redos. I thought I was fairly capable of creating these but NCH has me bummed out big time. About ready to give up. This is my last call for somebody the educate me on what I'm doing wrong...........................

Something which has helped me in the past is that I have added a number at the beginning of the slide(file)  title to correspond with the position in the slide show...(e.g. 03_Another sunset.jpg ) for the third placed image. If you want to show the slide title on your image then I am afraid this number will appear. But at least your image will be in the place you want it to be. Note use a '0' in front of the numbers 1 to 9.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I am just not smart enough but my issue is that the slides change the order I place them in and this happens on their own. I just can't figure out how or why it happens. If it is something I am causing then I need to know how to correct it.