Big Tex

jmcguire

I am new to this NCH software but have done many slideshows in the past. My frustration is that my order of slides keeps changing as I edit the slideshow. Very upsetting. Also my start slide jumps to other locations. I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what it is. Can anyone please help? 

The issue is only with this specific project? Could be possible the number of images that you are loading is too many or that you are applying too many transitions. Try to do small parts of this slideshow. 

What you can try to do is create small sections for this slideshow, so instead of loading all the images at the same time, try to do a small batch of files, export them, and repeat the process. At the end you should have some videos with your slideshows, so you can just load the videos and export them as a final project. 

There a many more steps, but this could help you to avoid the program crash and that you can apply the transitions without a problem. If you still need more help try to contact the technical support team, they can also assist you, and you can contact them here: 

https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=PhotoStage&support