colorized area - change color - how ?

ims

Is possible change color for used colorize ? F.eg - I used colorize to car with some color - cca 15minuts I am color car . It is ok.

I can hide/show/cpopy layer, but I cannot change color used for colorized area and I must create next colorize layer and long time again color same car with different color.

Why there is not possible change color for colorized area ? Program know this area.

Thanks, but this tutorial has nothing to do with my problem. My problem is, that I colorized large area and then I want change this used color.

Example: I will change the color of the body of the car with "colorize" to dark blue. Quite a lot of work. Then I want change used dark blue color to light blue.

But there is not options for change used dark blue to different color, but I must do all it with new color again.  But program knows colorized areas and could easy change it. But option is missing there.

May be, it could be easy done as new function "colorize with one color" only  - and then there could be option for change this color on colorized areas.

Alright, I see what you mean. I think changing the color on the Colorize layer should automatically change the color on the existing area but I've sent a suggestion/clarification for this feature. You may also add suggestions here to improve the program:  https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

• 2 weeks later...

Very frustrating is, that for any suggestion exists no answer by programmers - some as "good idea/wrong idea" ... time horizont (when it is goog idea)😞  As we not paid this sw 😞

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, MakubX said:

Alright, I see what you mean. I think changing the color on the Colorize layer should automatically change the color on the existing area but I've sent a suggestion/clarification for this feature. You may also add suggestions here to improve the program:  https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

Some news in it ? I saw, was fixed, that is possible take again used color, but still is not possible reuse colorized area in new layer.

• 4 weeks later...