Fading

tarquin5555

Hey all, first post. I'm using Mix Pad on an Android platform (Tab S7+) and I'm having problems applying both Fade Ins and Fade Outs. I select a section of track to do either one but nothing happens when I select the options. Im hoping it's something obvious that I'm overlooking but I can't seem to figure it out. I think the mobile Android platform has something to do with it but has anyone else experienced this or found a fix? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 5:53 AM, tarquin5555 said:

Hey all, first post. I'm using Mix Pad on an Android platform (Tab S7+) and I'm having problems applying both Fade Ins and Fade Outs. I select a section of track to do either one but nothing happens when I select the options. Im hoping it's something obvious that I'm overlooking but I can't seem to figure it out. I think the mobile Android platform has something to do with it but has anyone else experienced this or found a fix? 

Hi!

You may open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html if you need immediate and direct assistance.

As you open the ticket, for further diagnosis, kindly send us a video demonstrating the program start up, all steps taken, up to the point where the concern you are experiencing comes up. This is so we can attempt to reproduce the concern and confirm what could be causing it.

You may send the files directly here or you may use a cloud storage service (Google Drive/DropBox/WeTransfer/etc.) of your choice then please send us the transfer link so that we may be able to access the files.

Thank you for your cooperation.