Failed upload to Youtube

Katrin

I have the licensed VideoPad Professional version 10.02 and have successfully uploaded over 100 videos to my Youtube channel. Suddenly, as of today, I can no longer upload videos to YT. I am getting this error message: Failed: Your Youtube account has no channels to upload to. You need to create one before uploading a video.

This is so weird as I have not made any changes to my YT account. I had to upload today's video to my files and then initiate an upload from my YT studio. This of course is double the work and takes twice as long. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you. Katrin

Indications are that the Videopad quota for YT direct uploads occasionally is oversubscribed.  It's not a VP fault.

It's balking here just now as well.  Try it again at an off-time. 

This will be reported to the company.  In the interim, the YT uploader is the alternative, though not as slick.

I tried again this morning before 8AM and received this message: Failed: Could not initialize video output. 

What is the YT uploader option? I thought that's what I am using and it failed?

Thank you for your assistance. Katrin

The YT uploader referred to their uploader - from the YT studio...

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

Videopad's direct upload was just tested here.  1st test succeeded, 2nd failed with your error message.  So it's still a work in progress.

The quota should be increased in the future so the issue doesn't occur as often, if ever.