VideoPad corrupts my .mp3 audio

AlexPike

I havent used videopad in awhile and I'm back to making a video - however when I add my audio in it only puts in like 0.1 second of it and I don't know why

It never did this before and the audio file itself is not corrupted as it plays on the computer just fine

Help?

Go to OPTIONS | DISK tab and Clear Unused Cache Files.  Restart Videopad and load your file.

What version is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If still no joy, share the file and someone will check it out.  Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

I cleared the unused cache and restarted. I used the latest and still it doesn't fix the problem. If I currently pay per quarter, what would I have to register??? 

It's fine.  I big brained it, downloaded the mp4 video of the audio and put that in instead and it worked 🙂