A question on the Collage Maker

JonathanEdwardDolnier

I have tried using Collage Maker in the recent past but when its being used for 20+ character pics I have one little issue. Namely it keeps randomly deciding what layout the pictures should be and have the pics randomly change sizes. Is there any way I can make a collage in collage maker and have all the character pics be the same size? Because when I make Character Collages I try to get them all neatly organized in rows like this for example....

https://i.imgur.com/7Yq2Iag.jpg

But trying to drag the pics to fit them in just right can be quite the hassle. (Namely in order to prevent the pics from overlapping each-other and making it look sloppy.) So is there any way I can make collages in Collage Maker and have all the pics in the same sizes? If not I understand but I just thought I ask at this point.

Unfortunately, the Collage option would provide you with limited options, and you can use just the templates that the program provides you, also you cannot manage the boxes so for this order that you are looking on your collage, is better to do image by image and use the option Image Overlay. 

Is a slow process, but you have more control over the images. 

https://imgur.com/SdkVONq

Okay I get that but is there options for the Image Overlay to you know not overlay? In other words...

Pictures have to stay in the "canvas" picture.

Pictures can't overlay on the pictures?

And things like that. Because doing the drag & drop is one thing but having to position them just right can be such a hassle though.