Connection to Guitar

phamhu

Hello,

I just installed Crescendo by NCH, I wonder if there is a way to connect my acoustic electric guitar to my computer that this software can recognize my guitar therefore, when I play songs from guitar, then this software will translate all sounds/tones from my guitar into notes file/sheet like a music sheet, then I use this software to work/change on my notes?

I know that there is a built-in Keyboard in the software, but I don't play keyboard

Thank you

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2022 at 7:11 AM, phamhu said:

Hello,

I just installed Crescendo by NCH, I wonder if there is a way to connect my acoustic electric guitar to my computer that this software can recognize my guitar therefore, when I play songs from guitar, then this software will translate all sounds/tones from my guitar into notes file/sheet like a music sheet, then I use this software to work/change on my notes?

I know that there is a built-in Keyboard in the software, but I don't play keyboard

Thank you

Hi!

NCH has a program called TwelveKeys <https://www.nch.com.au/twelvekeys/index.html> that's paired with Crescendo, however, it works by loading an already-recorded audio file onto the program for it to transcribe.