Screen capture green screen

Leahmay74

Hi, i just purchased screen capture. Does your computer have to meet certain requirements in order for the webcam 

green screen to work? It just keeps trying to load. Nothing happens. I know how to enable it, just saying because someone else asked 

why theirs wasn't working and the answer was a “how to use” So I’m asking Why? Not how

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Click Tools from the top menu > select Green Screen Effect > this will open a panel on the right side > check the box "Enable" > select a background option like image or solid color > select a Green Screen color. Your background doesn't necessarily need to be colored green to have this effect working. This button lets you select the color of your background. You may use the button to select the color from the gradient box or the eye dropper button to specifically click on the monitor what pixel color to replace. For example, if you want to record yourself using your webcam and your background is a red wall, you need to select the color that matches that red wall. The threshold slider lets you have the flexibility to extend the range of the color you are replacing.

If you are still not able to use this option you can contact NCH technical support for assistance:
https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html