Export will get to a transition in my video and then stop

Randynf

Hello,

I just got a new computer and re-registered VideoPad onto it with an updated code. Everything is going fine with the video in VideoPad, but as soon as I try to export as an mp4, it will stop at either the first or second transition to another clip. How do I fix this? I have version 11.45.

Thanks,

Randyn

Any reversed clips in your project?  Let's take a look at it.  Spend a few minutes to share and the issue will likely soon be solved.  Follow these steps closely...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Thanks for sharing your project.

Cannot replicate the export hang in either Videopad version 10.88 or 11.45.

However, the sermon file appears to be corrupt as sync starts to slip out progressively starting at about 37:00.  This is evident in several viewers and editors.  So it's conceivable that the file itself may be at the root of your issue.  Next recording, try different settings or another camera, if available.

Thank you. I'll try another video, but we've used the same camera for 3 years and it's always worked. We've also tried to fix the sync issue for the last 4 months or so, and we can't figure it out. I appreciate your help!

Could you send me a link for the 11.45 version? My license says it's for 11.45 and below. The newest version is 11.48 which is what is downloading on my computer. I checked the options and didn't see those fields either.

The options are normally there.  But it's possible that your PC either doesn't support them or that a reinstall (no need to download again) will cause them to appear.

Here's the v11.45 link.  If you updated registration in April, then v11.48 and any release within the six-month period forward, should be licensed.  

Be sure to confirm the status of the video driver and Direct-X.

So I was able to find that option in the 11.45 version I downloaded.  I put my video together again, and it did work this time! I'm hoping that it will continue to work :)

Thank you so much for all of your help!  I'll reply to this thread if anything else comes up.