Merge Files Bug

Mikell Dover

I recently downloaded the new updated version of MixPad and I'm having an issue whereas my sound is usually crisp and great quality, when I merge files together, it distorts my sound as if I was talking through a military radio. I've tried restarting the app and trying again but this did not solve the issue.

I feel this should be reported as this should not be an issue.

Hello, would this issue happen with any files you load of any format, or is it happening with particular files in a particular format? 

When you merge the files, are the two files in the same format?  Have you checked if there are any effects on the track you are using to mix the two files?

Also, for further assistance on this matter is better if you contact NCH Software support team directly through this link Software Technical Support

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 6:44 AM, Mikell Dover said:

I recently downloaded the new updated version of MixPad and I'm having an issue whereas my sound is usually crisp and great quality, when I merge files together, it distorts my sound as if I was talking through a military radio. I've tried restarting the app and trying again but this did not solve the issue.

I feel this should be reported as this should not be an issue.

I have had the same issue - and I’d done a lot of work before realising that the audio quality was compromised! 

I’ve gone back to an earlier version of the software and things are back to normal now when merging tracks.