Clicking keeps recorder going

Guest Doug

I have Vonage VoIP telephone service and there is constant clicking (tiny little short ticks) on the line. These seem to have just started with a software upgrade they did to my router/phone adapter. I can't get them to change it back, so hopefully there's a way to filter out these little clicks that keep the recorder going way more than it needs to. I get hundreds of files a day. I'm happy to send one to you as an example.

I also second the request for being able to plaback fast (from within VRS). I have to forward past the dialing (or the incoming rings) and with as many calls as I have, it takes forever sometimes. Perhaps just being able to see more of the audio in the little scroll window and being able to tell it to start playing at a given location would help.

• 4 weeks later...
I have Vonage VoIP telephone service and there is constant clicking (tiny little short ticks) on the line.  These seem to have just started with a software upgrade they did to my router/phone adapter.  I can't get them to change it back, so hopefully there's a way to filter out these little clicks that keep the recorder going way more than it needs to.  I get hundreds of files a day.  I'm happy to send one to you as an example.

Does increasing the threshold help?